- Inaction on immigration reform is hurting children, read how Three Ways Congressional Inaction on Immigration is Hurting Children in a piece by the American Immigration Council.
- Many cities in the U.S. are taking steps to be more welcoming to immigrants. Read more about it in The New York Times: Ailing Midwestern Cities Extend a Welcoming Hand to Immigrants.
- The TakeAway with John Hockenberry has put out this audiocast on current immigration policies: Immigration Courts Overwhelmed, Under-Resourced .
- Read New Study Shows How Native-Born Workers Benefit from Immigration from the American Immigration Council.
- Immigration Policy Center infographic about immigrants in Oregon.